We design, install, repair, and clean hardscapes in Stuart, FL.
Choose from materials like natural stone and porcelain pavers.
Stuart, FL, also known as The Sailfish Capital of the World, is an incredible city located on the St. Lucie River. The community in Stuart is strong with a historic downtown area and 300 events per year. Coastal Living Magazine even named this bustling city, “America’s Happiest Seaside Town” in 2016!
At Deck & Drive, we are thrilled to be a part of the action here in Stuart. We provide hardscape design, installation, repair, and cleaning services for the homes and businesses in the area. Our paver material selection includes natural stone, porcelain, concrete, and more. From patios to extravagant outdoor kitchens, we can help you build the outdoor living space of your dreams.
We design and build hardscapes such as patios, driveways, fire pits, and more.
We use highly durable pavers made from a variety of materials to build your dream hardscape. From patios to fire pits to outdoor kitchens, we can fill your property with stunning features that will increase your property value. Our team follows a very strict 12-step process to build your hardscape from start to finish. Below is a list of the hardscapes that we design and install for our customers in Stuart, FL.
- Patios: Our patios are entirely customizable. From the material to the paver pattern to the edging around the outside, you’ll end up with a patio that is totally unique to you and your style.
- Walkways & Outdoor Steps: Choose from so many different materials to build your new walkway and outdoor steps. Our team can help you design these features so that they blend seamlessly with the rest of your outdoor living space. We highly suggest sealing these features because they will endure a lot of foot traffic!
- Driveways: Our team will add a rock base to your property before adding the pavers for your driveway. This ensures that you are left with a sturdy and durable driveway for years to come.
- Retaining Walls: Retaining walls are the best of both worlds, blending design with functionality. For our customers with sloped land, a retaining wall is a must! These are stunning features that will also help slow soil erosion on your property.
- Fire Pits: You can choose from one of our pre-designed kits or build your fire pit completely from scratch. You also have the choice between wood, propane, or natural gas!
- Outdoor Kitchens: Just like our fire pits, you can choose between a pre-designed kit or a custom outdoor kitchen. There are no limitations when it comes to these incredible hardscapes – from the materials to the features, we’ll make your vision come to life!
- Pool Decks: Build your pool deck out of any of our incredible paver materials! We suggest sealing your pool deck because of the high traffic that it will endure!
Sick of maintaining your lawn? Let us install artificial turf so that you never have to mow again!
We give your pavers TLC through our paver repair and cleaning and sealing services.
Life happens! Whether it be due to normal wear and tear or an accident, sometimes our pavers crack, chip, or just simply need to be resealed. Our team has the tools and know-how to get your pavers back to looking as good as new. We offer a paver repair service and a paver cleaning and sealing service.
- Paver Repair: We can fix gaps, cracks, shifts, breaks, and more. Perhaps the best thing about our paver repair service is that we don’t have to uproot the entire hardscape to fix one broken spot! Our team can simply just remove and replace the individual broken pavers.
- Cleaning & Sealing: Regularly cleaning and sealing your pavers will give them a long life! We can clean and seal patios, retaining walls, walkways, steps, pool decks, and more.
We design and build hardscapes in Stuart, FL. Call us today to set up a consultation!
Since 2006, our team has been designing and building dream hardscapes for our customers in the Stuart, FL area. Our 12-step process ensures that everything runs smoothly with your project from the consultation to the walkthrough. Call us today at (561) 330-8100 to set up your consultation with us!